NEW! Nova Live R – Designer Panel Heater
“The Nova Live R is a combination of all the most functional aspects of an electric panel heater built into one stunning designer shell. It combines a simple to use digital thermostat and 24 hr timer program option to be the most functional yet cost efficient heater on the UK market.”
The range of Nova Live R electric panel heaters are available in 4 different colours (White, Silver, Black & Red):
The NOVA Live R is currently available in a 2000W model but look out for the 1000W & 1500W models being available in the coming weeks!
1000w Nova Live R (All Colours) – 500mm(w) x 400mm(h) COMING SOON!
1500w Nova Live R (All Colours) – 640mm(w) x 400mm(h) COMING SOON!
2000w Nova Live R (All Colours) – 940mm(w) x 400mm(h) AVAILABLE NOW!
All of the NOVA panel heater range can be wall mounted as standard or fitted with a pair of Nova Live R Feet to allow a freestanding heating unit.
The Heat range of the Nova Live R panel heaters is: 5°C (Frost Protection) up to a maximum ambient room temperature of 35°C.
NOTE: The heater will cut out once your programmed ambient room temperature has been achieved and then will cut in and out to maintain this. It is important to spec the size of room against the heaters required prior to installation to make sure the heaters are not being overworked or that the ambient room temperature that you have set is achievable.
Using the latest technology we have managed to manufacture all three sizes under 1 metre in width and the projection from wall depth of just 90mm meaning a slimline, neat installation to your room.
The NOVA Live R heaters are supplied with:
– Full fitting instructions and User Manual.
– A detachable wall bracket for easy wall mounting installation.
– A 1.5m heavy duty cable with standard UK 3 pin plug.
We recommend the heaters are installed with a minimum of 150mm gap from all surfaces on all 4 sides.
The Nova Live R comes with the following features:
- 5 Pre-programmed timer settings (P1 – 9 to 5 Routine, P2 – Office, P3 – Commercial, P4 – Constant, P5 – Frost Protection) + 1 User Programme (UP) Which allows you to set 3 on and off slots per day over the 7 days.
- Electronic locking of the unit
- 1.5 meter heavy duty power lead with a UK standard 3 pin plug
- Overheat cut-off
- Digital display screen
- Frost protection
- Constant heat mode
- Stylish, sleek and clean design in 4 Different finishes.
- Slim Compact Design
- Electronic Thermostat
- 5 Year Manufacture Guarantee